If you suffer from a lung condition (asthma/COPD) you probably know that your lungs influence your general health. What you might not realize is that your overall health and wellbeing also influence your lungs. Your condition can cause a negative spiral where your lungs prevent you from doing things you love and in turn, this actually worsens your condition.
This guide helps you put a stop to that negative spiral and get back to doing the things you love.
Simply enter your name and email at the end of this page to download.
What’s the benefit of this guide?
We’re going to share some easy tips and tricks to help your lungs and eventually improve your short- and long-term health. It’s about awareness, understanding your body’s signals, and knowing what you really need and when.
By making just some small changes you can:
- Reduce cravings and manage your weight (better)
- Increase your focus and get more energy
- Improve your mood and reduce anxiety
- Increase activity levels
With this 30-day guide, you can start your scientific self-care journey and work step by step towards making sustainable changes, without too much effort.
What are these 30 tips about?
These 30 tips help you to get to know your body better and understand the small things you can do to positively impact your health. You will realize how easy tricks also help you to feel better in the short term.
The tips are based on 6 different pillars. All of them have an influence on your health and directly or indirectly affect your lungs.
Each tip will be from one of the following categories:
- Breath Work: Breath work can help you control your breathing and use your lungs more efficiently.
- Movement: Physical activity directly influences your lungs. Doing some exercise will help you to control your lungs better. You will learn which activity is best to do when.
- Sleep: Sleep and your breathing mutually influence each other. Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial for staying healthy. We’ll show you some tips to sleep better.
- Relationships: The social aspect of your daily life and habits is tremendous. We will take some time to reflect on relationships and your environment and how they impact your lifestyle, which in turn can affect your health.
- Stress Management: Your lungs react to certain stressors on your body or mind. Understanding these stressors and managing them well can make a huge difference. This will bring you one step closer to your self-care goal.
- Healthy Eating: Your weight has a large impact on your lungs, by maintaining healthy weight you can make it easier to breathe.
How to get started?
- You will receive this guide via email. Save it or print it out.
- Set a start date for yourself: You can start this 30 day guide anytime. Say hello to exploration and creating healthy new habits. However, if you don’t feel like starting this week, just set a start date for next week.
- Put a daily reminder in your calendar or put the plan somewhere where you will see it every day (e.g.: in the bathroom, on your closet, or fridge)
- Take about 10 mins just to focus on your daily tip. Set aside this time of the day just for you.
You will stay up to date about self-care advice, data-driven insights, experiments and much more via our newsletter. Sign up now and get the guide, simply by adding your name and email address below: